MODULE (SINGLE ZONE), 2 x MODULE (TWIN ZONE)
Compatible with other controllers of USA origin, these quality, simple to set up and use controllers feature:
- Fully self-tuning, microprocessor-based PID control.
- AccuComp Cycle power drive for reliable and precise control.
- Zero crossing triac triggering for minimum RFI.
- Automatic Ramp Start to prolong heater life.
- Process temperature readout operation even in manual mode as long as the thermocouple (T/C) is intact.
- Automatic T/C break protection and cold junction compensation.
- High impedance potentiometric input allows long distance T/C wiring.
- High voltage T/C input circuit protection.
- Computes all desired Adjustments instantaneously.
- Remembers final set point and manual power setting after 3 seconds.
- Set point lock feature.
- Automatic T/C break hold.
- Data communications with Interface Module and IBM PC or compatible.
- Touch key pad controls.
- 100% solid state circuitry, no mechanical relays.
- Completely self contained, no external output devices or power supplies required.
- Fast acting fuses are provided on both sides of the AC line.
- Electrically isolated with grounded front panel for operator safety.
- Plug-in design for module interchangeability.
- Sealed front control panel.
- Accuracy with 0.5°C.
- Two year warranty.
230V x 50 cycle x 10amp cable input and 5 pin output plug for connection to the heater and thermocouple.
230V x 50 cycle x 10amp per zone, these have clamp-in input and two 5 pin outputs.