Mitutoyo Dial Indicator 2046S 0.01mm x 10mm
|Dial Diameter||57 mm|
|Measurement Range||0 to 10 mm|
|Measuring Force||1.5N or Less|
|Product Type||Dial Indicator|
|Range Per Revolution||1 mm|
|Standards Met||ISO/JIS Standard|
- Standard 0.01mm graduation dial gauges having a bezel with an outside diameter of 57mm. All types come with limit pins and a bezel clamp as standard.
- The bezel clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side.These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- Secured adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring ensure counter measures against water and oil permeation via the front face.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- The crown gear uses stainless steel that is resistant to wear and deformation.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch- and chemical-resistant.
- Lug back mounting