38200 ID Xpansion Clamp (#3) Mitee Bite 27.0mm - 18.0mm
The ID Xpansion clamp is the ideal solution to hold parts on an inside diameter for high density machining on vertical or horizontal machining centres. It can also be used as an expanding mandrel on a lathe. These machinable clamps are produced in 12L14 steel with black oxide coating. The customer machines the mild steel clamp to match the bore of the part, ensuring a proper fit. Often at times, the clamps can be remachined for different size jobs.
- Low profile.
- Ideal for secondary operations on lathe parts.
- Easily machined to size on lathe or mill.
- Excellent for palletized setups.
- Allows more parts per workcube or fixture plate.
- Heat-treated and coated screw for long life.
- Clamp body made of mild steel for machinability.
- Tighten with hex key or hydraulic pull cylinders.