We will ensure that our obligations under all New Zealand Acts are met. If a product develops a fault within its warranty period, we will arrange to have it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer/supplier.
The cost of returning the faulty item to us is to be paid by the customer. We will cover the return delivery cost.
Please note that we will not offer a refund if you have changed your mind. Ensure that you choose your products carefully and make sure that they are compatible with your requirements.
Returns and Refunds Specifics
- Please contact Industrial Tooling Limited before returning any goods.
- All returns must be packaged in it’s original packaging, unused and unopened.
- Products will not be accepted for return if they have been opened or used.
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply to any returns where there is no fault from Industrial Tooling Ltd.
- No Freight costs will be credited, unless the fault is of Industrial Tooling Ltd.
- For credit card transactions, any refund will be made to the original credit card to which the order was charged.