This digital microscope is an amazing, easy to use, inexpensive, powerful, colour, handheld device that connects to the USB port of a computer.
Supplied complete with software and focus support rings and calibrated rules.
Has magnification range of 10X to 200X; up to 60X the microscope can be used by hand or the easy holder and beyond that it is recommended to use with the small stand that is supplied as standard equipment. Complete with built-in LED illumination.
At 50X, the focal distance is 21mm & field of view 8.1 x 6.4mm.
At 100X, the focal distance is 13mm & field of view 3.9 x 3.1mm.
At 150X, the focal distance is 16mm & field of view 2.6 x 2.1mm.
At 200X, the focal distance is 19mm & field of view 1.8 x 1.5mm.
Compatible with Windows 7/XP/Vista, with possible data input to CAD, Word & Excel.
The following functions are possible:
Measure the image on-line, such as:
- length or distance between 2 points or parallel lines.
- areas of circles, rectangles, polygons, ellipses.
- diameter, radius & circumference of circles.|
- radius, circumference & area of circles with 3 points.
- angles with 3 points.
- angles with 2 lines.
- distance between 2 circles.
Comparison, such as:
- create a line, angle or circle & compare to workpiece.
- 2 picture images (before & after).
- utilising edge detection to calculate distance, angles, etc.
Ideal for all sorts of industrial and scientific inspection.